Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Home Bound Poem

Morning sleep and dreams simply disturbed,
Bed side phone call buzz really perturbed,
Sweet dreams and cool remained illusion,
Since wife had left after scuffle and collision,

With all honest intent and plea surrendered,
No let up in anger but why I wondered?
She was so nice and never pondered,
Why did she left and separation offered?

May she had her own reason,
Won’t be happy with autumn season,
Needed her care for lovely son,
Still she attempted to take the poison?

I may not have pardoned her fully,
It was act so stupid and silly,
Why not own mistakes wholly?
Why at all commit suicide and folly?

Life must go on with peace and rapport,
Can’t be run without one’s support,
Even ships wait for call of the port,
How can we run and afford such sort,

All little thoughts made me nervous,
Never did I make mistake previous,
She may be right in her own way,
Should have waited for my simple say,

Days were dry and very painful,
May not be fine with her and gainful,
May be her homeward journey?
Call may be naturally form honey,

“Good morning” and simple hello,
Was the wife at end with smile to follow?
Are you coming to pick me up at station?
Hi, why not, where is the hitch and question?

I simply rushed in huff,
It was neither joke nor rebuff,
Her smile was for home bound,
All happiness and joy I found,

She embraced with all the joy,
I didn’t find any game or decoy,
It was simple return and call,
God saved me from further fall

#
#


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.