Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Healed heart

Healed heart
I want you so much to say
you explain so much,
but words can not bear,
against which my heart will never fight back.

My heart has to decide
I will no longer suffer.
The love will triumph,
and thou shalt accompany me.

My heart was broken,
quite ill with grief.
That you probably smelt,
were the one who is deep in this hole was.

Do it carefully recorded,
lovingly maintained.
I came back to me,
've noticed that there is still love there.

My heart beats only for you alone.
You're cured.
Our lives, we still only two.
There is nothing more, which shares this happiness.

For you I will remain
for all time.
Let us from the love drive
until eternity.
ImageGraphy.blogspot.com
REL="nofollow">ImagesEver.blogspot.com
REL="nofollow">Great Bible Words
REL="nofollow">Old Tamil Songs Lyrics
REL="nofollow">Videos ForEver
REL="nofollow">Tamil Uyir Kavithai
REL="nofollow">Google.com/site/UyirKavithai
Picasaweb.google.com/BALAatCount


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.