Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Llife and Friendship

The first rose holds the joy that's in my heart today,
The second is the feelings I feel in every way
The third rose is the sunshine around me when your near,
The fourth holds the shedding of every joyful tear.
The fifth rose is the patience in your heart for me at times,
The sixth makes up for waiting for the words you love in rhyme.
The seventh rose holds the caring I give so full and free,
The eighth it holds the loving you give so much to me
The ninth rose is to forgive me when I'm harsh or wrong
The tenth is to thank you for choosing me through your whole life long
The eleventh rose is to say I love you each and every way
The twelfth is to carry these feelings from day to day to day.
Another dozen roses, a dozen reasons shared,
Of love, life and friendship with my friends who always cared.

Follow me on Twitter


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.