Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Heaven

My heaven does not exist amongst the clouds,
and is not the realm of god,
not that fabled place of everlasting life,


For my heaven is much greater than that,
and is much more beautiful.

my heaven is the look in your eyes as we meet,
my heaven is the grace of your touch as we share our love,
my heaven is the dimples on your cheeks as u smile that amazing smile,
my heaven is the music that plays as you move those beautiful lips of yours,
my heaven is you my darling,
my true love.

ImageGraphy.blogspot.com
ImagesEver.blogspot.com
GreatBible.blogspot.com
Awesome Poems
Videos ForEver
Tamil Uyir Kavithai
Google.com/site/UyirKavithai
Picasaweb.google.com/BALAatCount


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.