Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am Broken

Sometimes in life,we thought we found the right one..who will stay with us forever..
We expect too much..we give a lot..we love too much without even knowing that in the end we will find ourselves helplessly broken…we forget about what will happen for our future..because were only thinking of our stupid feelings..because it can make us happy..
We are blinded of our feeling that we don’t even know that its killing us…we only think for them..we always dream for them..but sometimes pain can help us to make us strong..now..
As I’ve learn from my mistake I become stronger I feel numb..i’ve learn not to love too much..not to follow my stupidity…I become wiser..I learn not to waste every teardrops..
Take it easy…live life..be strong ..go on..and Move on..cause loves comes around..

ImageGraphy.blogspot.com
ImagesEver.blogspot.com
GreatBible.blogspot.com
Awesome Poems
Videos ForEver
Tamil Uyir Kavithai
Google.com/site/UyirKavithai
Picasaweb.google.com/BALAatCount


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.