Friday, June 12, 2009

Florence with love

Night has fallen
The stars has come out
And seems to scorn
And laugh at me as candle dies out

So much I wanted to tell you
So much I wanted to see you
Standing beside me
The day of our depart

I wanted to smile with you as our first day
I wanted to sing that your favorite song
Everything I wanted to let you know
Everything I had I wanted to show you

Time is running out but I can’t let go
But if I hold you here that more my pain will grow
How much I love you words alone can not speak
But now the time has come to apart
My legs get weak

Time to depart has come I have let you to go
It can’t be stopped now “it’s too late”
You are my life and soul never forget that
Let me to say that for I truly do
“I LOVE YOU “ Forever and then more
..
ImageGraphy.blogspot.com
ImagesEver.blogspot.com
GreatBible.blogspot.com
Google.com/site/UyirKavithai
Picasaweb.google.com/BALAatCount

Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.