Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kiss me tonight

Kiss me tonight without saying anything
kiss me until the blood sprouts
kiss me with rage, it is my farewell
tomorrow I emigrate without knowing where!

Kiss me in the tip of desire
kiss me sweetly in the corner of martyrdom
kiss me with longing at the border of glory
tomorrow I leave without knowing where!

Kiss me without rest with your best kiss
kiss me with happiness, while my soul cries
kiss me with delirium it is my farewell

Kiss me until the dawn arrives
kiss me with limitless passion
kiss me.... just kiss me...
Without saying anything!

ImageGraphy.blogspot.com
ImagesEver.blogspot.com
GreatBible.blogspot.com
Awesome Poems
Videos ForEver
Tamil Uyir Kavithai
Google.com/site/UyirKavithai
Picasaweb.google.com/BALAatCount


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.