Monday, July 6, 2009

May I ask you to this dance

"May I ask you to this dance,"
I asked, I asked.
Whether she says yes, to this dance,
I thought, I thought.

Then they took my hand,
never forget 'I am this moment.
(I looked at it and I was clear)
It was love at first sight.

She said she is new in town
and she has no people.
I emphasized through her hair:
"This is not not true,
I'm with you now! "

They lowered their eyes and said softly,
"This is no joke drives."
Because I gave her the first kiss
"Believe me, I mean it seriously."

"May I ask for this dance,"
and her answer was always "Yes."
The jukebox is silent, and we danced
still in that small bar
"It is already bright, I must go now,"
those were her words.
"But if you want, if you really want to
we will meet again. "

We walked through the streets, hand in hand,
like two children in the fairy-tale land.
And then it happened
I've not seen
A car shot up,
Brakes shrieked too late.

As she lay now in the roadside,
and I knelt beside her.
Words so softly that I hardly understood,
as penetrated by a fog to me.

"I have loved you, I love you so",
she said to me repeatedly.
"Forget him not,
our dance,
why must he come to an end? "

I screamed "Leave me not alone!"
But she heard me no more ...

ImageGraphy.blogspot.com
ImagesEver.blogspot.com
Old Tamil Songs Lyrics
Awesome Poems
Videos ForEver
Tamil Uyir Kavithai
Google.com/site/UyirKavithai
Picasaweb.google.com/BALAatCount


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.