Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SUPER MAN

SUPER MAN
Superman,oh my superman
Won't you please fly me all night?
Catch the moon and the shining stars,
Offer to me to keep me safe and warm.

Superman,oh my superman,
In my heart, you gave me comfort and fun.
You're my knight in shining Armour,
you're my hero, giving joy around.

Superman, Oh my superman,
You're power of love filled on air,
I'm glad to have you, haven't you care?
Don't leave me,will you please stay...

ImageGraphy.blogspot.com
ImagesEver.blogspot.com
GreatBible.blogspot.com
Awesome Poems
Videos ForEver
Google.com/site/UyirKavithai
Picasaweb.google.com/BALAatCount

Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.