Thursday, May 28, 2009

My passion

My Passion
or talks, not only days
but nights will be less,
years may pass by,
but never be the end,

No sea side, no public place,
Neither garden nor big palace,
Even not the country side more,
No hill top or no sea shore,

You are so sad,
because news are bad,
Your beloved is sick,
Not able to walk even with stick,

as the rose is in flower,
Bath is best in shower;
best friends may be fewer,
good shows draw less viewers

"Thoughts" most so in common,
Before I pen them she wrote it down,
expression in thoughts and most in action,
but still remain so calm and no more reaction,

Will she be same again?
Time may not be same for certain,
before it can dry and run so out,
something should be read about,

Will I be put to shame again,
uses words of respect often and often,
dear I find loss and no gain
Only to find out way to regain,

Should she show me face often?
Eyes may not sparkle again,
Face may reveal not any more,
Should I ask more and before?

She argues" face too may be veiled"
eyes shut but may not smile,
lips sealed and speak no more,
Actions only and words so sour,

Will my age be given and added ?
Will his beloved be back again?
Fortunes should smile and no more pain,
what do I expect? Efforts not in vain,

Seven high seas and distance more,
How to come still next to your door?
Should I rush with clipped wing?
Against the odd and high speed wind,

Still the situation is not so rife,
what more role left in life?
Fulfillment or hollowness to make her wife,
Edge will remain edge of knife ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.