Friday, July 31, 2009

How To Know When it's LOVE

1. Ask yourself: 'Would I be willing to let her/him go if I believed it was the best thing?'

2. Ask yourself: 'Am I willing to wait for this person if s/he is not ready to have sex?'

3. Ask yourself: 'Would I feel the same way if s/he gained weight?'

4. Ask yourself: 'Am I willing to sacrifice my dreams to allow her/his dreams to come true?'

5. Ask yourself: 'Do I respect and admire her/him?'

6. Ask yourself: 'Would I feel the same way if s/he got sick?'

7. Ask yourself: 'If you two were in an argument, would you feel the same way?'

* If you answered 'No' to any of these questions, think about why you gave that answer. Is it a lack of trust? Is it because you're afraid? Is it selfishness? Do you need more time to get to know each other?

** If you answered 'Yes' to all of these questions, wow, you feel very strongly about this person. It sounds like you're in love!

Follow me on Twitter


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.