Thursday, May 28, 2009

All I Can...

All I Can
All I can remember,
Is the long cold nights

When I was cold you'd hold me by your side,
When I got a gust of wide, you'd always help me hide.

Now that the Winter days aren't always cold,
It feels like you holding me just got sold.

I've tried so hard to get close to you,
But now we're unglued I don't know what to do.

When I fall you don't help me up,
When we're by the fire, you don't bring me coco, now it's just 7up.

I'm scared of what to do in the summer.
You won't hold me close, it's going to be warm, It's going to be a bummer.

But I'll always remember the Winter shine,
Because back then I could always call you mine ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.