Friday, May 29, 2009

I'll be there!!!

I'll be there!!!
Like a piece of my heart,
or part of my soul,
like the gold underneath my rainbow.
Like true magic that within lies,
we see the truth through our eyes.
A magical bond that wont dissappear.
For no matter what happens, I'll always be here.
To hold you up, to never let go.
I'll be there for you, just want you to know.
Through all of the good times, or stormy days,
you got my sholder to lean on. I'll follow you any which way.
Through all the fun times we had and our giggles and laughs,
all our late night calls and cute photographs,
know that I'll be there for you till the day of my death.
You'll be my best friend till my very last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.