Wednesday, May 27, 2009

That's Love

That's Love
Have you wondered
If, how, when, and where,
You would ever find true love
And find someone who cared?

Sometimes it takes a lifetime
And sometimes you never do,
But special things take a while
If they're really true.

It didn't take a lifetime,
But pain, hurt and strife
And now that I found you
I know it was all worth the time.

You love me unconditionally
So real and so true
So now I have to wonder,
How did I live without you?

You bring me joy and happiness
In everything you do
And I just want to thank you
And send all my love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.