Thursday, May 28, 2009

LEFT BEHIND

LEFT BEHIND
How could I have ever known, that you’d turn on me,
You’d leave my heart bleeding, and you can’t even see,
Do you even remember me, do you even care,
Or are you comfortable, knowing I will always be there,
The times, the hurt, the tears, the lies,
You leave me behind; it’s really no surprise,
You go on, you laugh and strand me here,
I stand and wait, on the edge of a tear,
Or am I just dreaming of your star in the sky,
A star that was bright, when the world passed me by,
A fleeting memory of the life we had,
I think of what we shared, the good and the bad,
How could I have ever known that you’d turn on me,
As I stand here alone, and I can’t even see…

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.