Friday, May 29, 2009

If It Weren't For You...

If It Weren't For You...
If it weren't for you, I could not walk
Because you are my pathway to happiness

If it weren't for you, I could not breathe
For it is you that gives me reason to take that breath.

If it weren't for you, I would not sing
Because you are the one that my voice cherishes

If it weren't for you, I would fall
For it is you that picks me up when I'm down.

If it weren't for you, I would not get up in the morning
Because your face is what gives me the courage to wake

If it weren't for you, I would break down and cry
Because if it weren't for you, I would surely die

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.