Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pain



I am in pain and so dejected,
In raging mood and feel rejected,
Why all my work so objected?
When it has in no way connected?

I love, wonder and care,
Never ask who is he and from where,
Do whatever is in my control,
Though I not in anybody’s pay roll,

Always put self behind and think,
Weep with emotions and sink,
Kind to other’s sorrow and not blink,
Their tears wipe out my feeling in ink,

Almost ready for certain collapse,
Never an opportunity miss or lapse,
Put my whole heart and share the grief,
Even my association with them brief,

I did not go for fame and money,
Never had I jumped on tree like monkey,
Still people made me fool and donkey,
Thought I knew success lies with the key,

I reel under pain and cry,
All good work but bad name why?
Do they not feel shame and shy?
Or it should be taken as mere imply.

I wanted little satisfaction and joy,
All took me fool and tact’s employ,
So I think its all finish and over,
People only search shelter and cover,

No need to go for full drive,
They need more and only connive,
Their lust and greed never end,
More and more even if you send,

So I am in pain and feel sad,
Never in life had I felt so bad,
Not even at the word’s of dad,
But feel let down by my lad,

I feel like to withdraw,
Never a line parallel I draw,
Continue to work as resolved,
Even if problems not solved

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.