Saturday, July 18, 2009

Birth Of Love

The birth of my love
It comes with the need to be strong
It comes with the need to be true

The birth of my love
From the depth of its source
Comes with the fear to lose
The fear of rejection
The fear of solitude

The birth of my love
Yearns for your presence
Yearns for your love
You to love me
With all your heart
Love me

I say all this with the truth for both of us
The birth of my love you shall
Feel with an embrace
See it in my eyes
Hear it in my voice
The birth of our love ...
Follow me on Twitter


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.