Saturday, July 18, 2009

MY HEART

No reason of brain and its memory !
No personal intentions,
Of being knowledgable !
No logic and tricks of words !
My heart is flowing !
I can not control it ,
so calm and fast ever,
So real and colourful ,
Touching the immensity !
Disbursing cheers and happiness;
embrassing all in oneness;
And....and
I am with you friends !!!
We are together,
Two bodies are for working separately
And a single heart for being together,
From this emerged togetherness, oneness.
You will always send me msgs
I will indicate you beyond brain always !
You will ask and I will be your true answer,
You have earned information ;
thru academic education and reading ;
I will take you to self education;
I will see if it becomes perception ;
I can not do it, please, it will happen !
I am not a magician !
Our being together will create the magic!
You will ask me HOW ?
How and Why are good,
But they are within Brain and Mind:
I want you to reach beyond mind ;
I am not knowlegable person :
knowledge is just information:
Information is needful for outward work :
Memory for outward working!
They are necessary in work ;
But not in being with alive being !
Human being is alive, moment to moment ;
Understanding is from moment to moment:
Knowledge is of yesterday !
yesterday that has gone !
So it is old and... the living is new !
moment to moment ,
Life is the living here and now!
It is evaporation and melting of all ;
thoughts and feelings !
all questions and answers !
all pains and reliefs within !
In happy days I will be back of you,
In woes and difficulty, I will be ahead of you

I will clean your path, and clean your thoughts,
Not intellectually, logically but
By being together !
I will obey your inmost aspiration,
Because I know you are of mine...and mine,
No possessiveness,
but a sheer trust and faith in you
My "me" is melted ! perhaps in you.
Am so deeply, so profoundly, so emotionally,
Entered in you, lovingly,that...
My separateness has gone away for ever!
And then perhaps the truth comes:
Giving all joy and cheers ;
That are not of the things and the marriage parties ;
But emerged form really being TOGETHER ;
In such togetherness, our all individualities
May be disappeared and vanished !
And will there be this Real Spirit,
Kindly enlightened !
O God let us be in this state forever!!!
forever!!!!
REL="nofollow">Amazing Images
REL="nofollow">ImagesEver.blogspot.com
REL="nofollow">Great Bible Words
REL="nofollow">Old Tamil Songs Lyrics
REL="nofollow">Videos ForEver
REL="nofollow">Tamil Uyir Kavithai
REL="nofollow">Google.com/site/UyirKavithai
Picasaweb.google.com/BALAatCount


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.