Monday, July 6, 2009

Mom, I miss you

Today is important day in life,
You found good partner as my wife,
It was great moment and your last wish,
Life is going smooth with fine finish,

Your small plant is now grown into big tree,
I look back with satisfaction and feel free,
Mom, it was you who nurtured me well,
Life otherwise was going to be hell,

You did feed me with honest means,
Neither to yield and nor to lean,
Fair view of situation and act,
Never in haste by neglecting fact,

I cherish your memory when at ease,
How can I afford in memory to erase,
You were always there to guide me in dream,
In darkest hour you come as sun ray’s beam,

I have finest hour to remember,
As youngest I was naughty member,
So much loss but you did not number,
Number of times apology I tender,

Suddenly I raise my eyes at sky,
Tears rush in with force to cry,
After many years you are still at heart,
So much devotion with concealing art,

Twinkling stars resemble your smile,
I see you there though away many miles,
Moon light shower silver blessings,
Body feels gentle touch with sweet kissing,

Fingers run in thick hair deposits,
I lay for while with thoughts composite,
Had you been here for this occasion?
I would have been on earth happiest person,

I have desire to offer you flower,
You smile there but blessing shower,
I shall consider it heavenly offer,
I shall except and no reasons to differ ...

ImageGraphy.blogspot.com
ImagesEver.blogspot.com
Old Tamil Songs Lyrics
Awesome Poems
Videos ForEver
Tamil Uyir Kavithai
Google.com/site/UyirKavithai
Picasaweb.google.com/BALAatCount


Bookmark and Share




Add to: BlinkListBlinkList, del.icio.usdel.icio.us, DiggDigg, FurlFurl, ma.gnoliama.gnolia, redditreddit, SimpySimpy, SpurlSpurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.